Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mickey Mouse Magic Show

I had a great idea one day!!

The Mickey Mouse Magic show

this will be GREAT fun with the boys they will love it!!!

ahhmmm..I think I forgot for a moment who I actually married….example picture below!!! Look at those faces they are all so excited to be here :)….let me just say I was

super excited

and was bound and determined to have fun!!!

DSC02120

So here is Easton’s face after I bought him his popcorn and an over priced Magic Wand that lights up (all because I could never have one as a child) and of course I sent Clint out with Maddux half way through the show so we could actually enjoy a little bit of the show. It ended up being a fun time…but I think that next time I will go with someone’s daughter or my niece!!

DSC02119

DSC02132Easton actually really did have fun once he got over being so tired!! sigh***  

 

No comments: