Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 Years and Counting

So Clint and I celebrated 10 years of marriage yesterday!! It's crazy to think what has happened in just 10 years and yet it seems so long ago!! I just thought I would post a blast form the past of our wedding day which was GORGEOUS!!! I am still in love with the flowers from that day.... Yesterday we took the boys to the Denver temple to look around and take some pictures (someday I will put those up:) Easton kept asking me where the anniversary was going to be which I couldn't figure out what he was asking me until I realized he thought we were going to have a party there. He was a little disappointed and told me next time we go to our anniversary he wants to stay home with a babysitter!!! Oh....the joy of life and 10 years!!!

No comments: