Sunday, June 5, 2011

May 2011- Mother’s Day

Here are some things that happened to us in May

Mother’s Day- What a mother’s day…I had a great time with some GNO’s friends doing pedi’s and dinner. It was a blast and hope to do it again soon.

aime and friends clestie and aimee

Also I got to spend a great mother’s day with my 2 little boys. I love these boys to pieces and they truly bring me joy everyday! DSC02275 DSC02280 DSC02283

Don’t you just love this picture…this is usually our life around here, Easton picking on Maddux and making him cry and Easton loving every minute of it!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

ok, you look so adorable! You are so skinny! Looks like you have a fun group of friends, that is so fun! I can't believe Maddux is 2, that is so crazy!! Our babies are getting so big! Miss you!